Six Countries Summer Safari Special 2014 / 2015
28 luxury camps and a diverse range of experiences in six spectacular African countries to mix and match - at unbeatable value for money!
- Sensational Summer Special – available from 1 November 2014 to 31 March 2015. Excludes the festive season from 20 Dec 2014 to 10 Jan 2015 (except Rocktail Beach Camp from 5 Dec 2014 to 10 Jan 2015)
- Five star fully inclusive safari at special discounted rates
- Great for Individual Travellers - no single supplement charged on accommodation (except at Odzala Camp in the Congo)
- Fabulous Family Deals - Children 6-16 sharing in a family room with full paying adults, pay just 50% of the adult rate. Child rates applicable only at camps with family accommodation.
- Unprecedented flexibility and variety – choose from 28 different camps in six countries … Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Congo!
- Botswana: Minimum 6 nights in up to 3 camps.
- Zambia: Minimum of 2 nights.
- South Africa: Minimum of 3 nights.
- Namibia: Minimum 5 nights in any combination of the camps.
- Zimbabwe: Minimum of 3 nights.
- Congo: 6 night package to Ngaga and Lango.
pick & mix your favourite camps and ask us for a quote:
Okavango Delta Land Camps: Little Mombo, Banoka Bush
Okavango Delta Land/Water Camps: Vumbura Plains South, Jao, Abu, Kwetsani, Tubu Tree, Little Tubu, Seba
Okavango Water Camps: Jacana, Xigera
Linytani Camps: Kings Pool, Savuti
Central Kalahari Game Reserve Camp: Kalahari Plains Camp
iSimangaliso Wetland Park, Zululand: Rocktail Beach Camp
Sossusvlei Region: Kulala Desert Lodge, Little Kulala
Damaraland Region: Desert Rhino, Damaraland Camp, Doro Nawas Camp
Etosha Region: Ongava Lodge, Andersson's
Skeleton Coast/Kunene Region: Hoanib Skeleton Coast, Serra Cafema
Livingstone at Victoria Falls: Toka Leya
Odzala - 6 night package to Ngaga and Lango:
Day 1-4: Ngaga Camp with 2 opportunities to track habituated Western Lowland Gorilla groups
Day 5-7: Lango Camp, exploring the rainforest, its rivers and Lango Bai via walks, kayaks and motorised pirogues
Hwange National Park: Little Makalolo Camp, Davison's
- Our suggested itineraries include costs for accommodation and all internal flights/transfers only, no international flights. We are happy to provide a quote for your international flights.
- Minimum number of nights apply (see minimum stay requirements above).
- Single traveller supplements apply on road transfers and flying.
- Six Countries Summer Special applicable to new reservations only. No conversion of existing bookings permitted.
- Includes all meals; two scheduled activities per day at safari camps/lodges; local brand drinks included at all camps/lodges except Rocktail Beach Camp (drink inclusions may differ between camps); laundry; accommodation taxes, relevant VAT and/or Government Sales Tax
- Excludes all drinks at Rocktail Beach Camp; all premium imported drinks and champagnes; park fees and entrance fees in South Africa (however these will be specified in your quote from Fish Eagle Safaris so you can see the additional costs involved); Visas and associated fees; any government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases beyond our control; tipping, insurance, items of personal nature.
- Excludes festive season
- Camp closures during this time (for annual maintenance work/restocking): Jacana 25 Nov - 08 Dec, 05 Jan - 04 Feb; Savuti 22 Jan - 23 Feb; Jao 06-07 Dec, 05 Jan - 04 Feb; Kwetsani 06 - 07 Dec, 05 Jan - 30 April; Tubu Tree 06 - 07 Dec, 04 Feb - 04 March; Little Tubu 06 - 07 Dec, 04 Feb - 04 March; Kings Pool 20 Jan - 03 Feb; Damaraland 01 - 15 Dec.